Sunday, October 27, 2013

Eyebrows: Thick or Thin?

Some people look better with thick eyebrows, and some people look better with thin. Personally, I find I look better with thick. Having an oval face, I believe it fills it in nicely. Whereas, other people with smaller faces need to be careful, because having thick eyebrows can easily overcrowd the face.

My thin eyebrows: (May 2013)

My thick eyebrows: (October 2013) 


See how they make my eyes pop more, rather than making them sink into my head? It is up to you to determine whether having thick eyebrows is going to be beneficial to you or not. If not, do not waste your time growing them in. It typically takes about three months and is a real pain. 
To see the tips and tricks I learned while growing mine out, check out my blogpost by clicking here.

Model's everywhere are even growing thick eyebrows. It is in style. 


No comments:

Post a Comment