Monday, August 19, 2013

Memory Monday: Graduation Hair


I have got my hair done for many special occasions in the past. None have I loved as much as the hair for my high school graduation. Seeing this picture is making me regret cutting my hair to the collarbone.
This half-up look was inspired by none other than the beautiful Julianne Hough:

My only instruction from that was "more curl" and to "cover the bobby pins", and that is what I got. I absolutely love the stylists at my hair salon. I basically go to three different ones. The one who cuts my hair I followed there from her old salon. I am not faithful to a company, I am faithful to a stylist. If someone can cut over six inches off my hair and I can still love my hair and them, they are worth keeping around, but I do have someone else who also cuts my hair. She is also one of the only people I will have color my hair. She managed to bleach it and dye it three times in one month to get it to a specific color without making my hair even look slightly damaged. She actually works at the company my other stylist switched from. The final stylist is the one who did the look in the picture above. Granted, she is not exactly gentle on the head, but she knows what to do to make your hair look amazing.
This has got to be one of my most favorite Julianne Hough hairstyles with her long hair before she cut it. I guess if she was an inspiration for my long hair, she might have been the muse for cutting my hair short. Hopefully when I go back to the salon in about a month to get my hair lightened, I do not use her as my muse otherwise I will end up looking like fried carrot.
Click here to read my next post on my ACTUAL muse, Miranda Kerr.

Until Next Time,
Samantha.




No comments:

Post a Comment